Try to say this phrase to someone is easier when you don't think that this should be a truth and nothing but the truth about you yourself. The stigma, the rules, the pattern, the emotions, the aura is surround us.. We live in this expectation of gaining and achieving something in life with love and morale world we lived in. None of us really wants so hurt someone or something. Therefore everyone could accidentally hurt you, you just need to find the perfect person, the 'worthy' person to do it.
I hate that I have to remember, I hate that I can't remember. I hate to gather the fact that it IS there, therefore I have no longer turns into what 'human' I was. I had no control over my past like I used to. I no longer have the power to control the shit and trade the length of my life with my memory, to be lost again. I hate to lose, yet afraid to gain and move on.
How was I? This easy pizzy little cat? Was I the scarred cat?
Monday, May 20, 2019
I'M OKAY
Posted by Asha at 9:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment