BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Google Homepages »

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Things about Osu!

Well Long time no post here kinda make this blog like a junk blog... rofl

Nah, I'm just kidding. Okay, nuff said. Let's continue my post here, and today I'm going to post my device and things about osu! (i/o)

CPU:
Processor: AMD x4 965
Mobo: Asus 78MLX
Ram: DDR3 VISIPRO 4GB PC
Dis: 19"
Graph card: Asus 5450 1 GB (I'm done with this one too slow = =')

For STD:
I'm really likes to play it with Gatyaa420's skin, you can download it Here. (Userpage) :D
And to use it you have to unzip it on the folder Osu! > Skin . Then in game you have to change your default skin in option > Skins > click on the top left thingy then change it.
I'd play it with keyboard A/S switch (Z/X sometimes)

And for device:
Mouse : Advance Optical mouse (Wireless) For Multi purpose / Random Mouse
Pen tab: Wacom CTL - 480 For Solo purpose only (Default pen)

For CTB:
I'd Really having fun to play CTB rather than STD. I don't have any Really Good Recommended skin for ctb but at least i have my favourite skin, it'll be MLGnom 's skin :D (Click and it'll directly lead you to the skins list. (For settings it's have the same way with Gatyaa420's skin settings :D)

Gameplay, I do play it with default buttons like L Shift for dashes and arrows, Nothing specific.

Settings on osu!
70% Black BG
No Effect
Unlimited FPS on Gameplay
Mouse: 1x speed

If you have anything about CTb That you want to know more, just ask me, I'll help you as much as i can. You can PM me Here. And for last, Thank you for Reading my Blog.

0 comments: